Let our qualified and certified interpreters (with at least 5 years’ experience), support your interpretation needs – anywhere in the world. Our interpreters have specific industry experience, so you can count on their accuracy and efficiency.
We make language interpretation easy and affordable with our proprietary unified multilingual communications platform (UMCP) that allows you to quickly access all our interpretation services - video, phone, on-site and mobile.
Our platform also allows you to create market surveys and capture data intelligence to help you understand why your limited English proficient customers are calling, and how to better serve different ethnic groups.
Industries we support:
- Finance and banking
- Hospitality and catering
- Retail and wholesale
- Travel and tourism
On site interpretation
Akorbi’s highly-qualified interpreters are available on short notice to support your conferences, depositions, meetings, or any other event, anywhere in the world. We’ll match your needs with an interpreter who has extensive knowledge of your subject-matter, understands cultural preferences and can select the right words for a spoken translation instantly and without fail.
Akorbi provides real-time telephone interpreter services in over 150 languages. Telephone interpreters are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Just call our live-answer operators today, and we’ll connect you with a credentialed phone interpreter in approximately one minute or less – on average in only 26 seconds.
Get an interpreter anywhere in the world at any time. Remote sites or secure locations no longer have to send an interpreter through several doors to be able to perform the assignment. Video interpretation has revolutionized the industry by increasing speed-to-market and cost efficiency. Akorbi’s video interpretation services allow you to reach your audience – anytime, anywhere.
With mobile interpretation, you have access to an interpreter while you’re on-the-go. We’ll provide one-button access to live interpreters who are fluent in 150+ languages and are proficient in medical, legal, business, educational and government terminology – among many others.
AKORBI is currently seeking professional Interpreters with a diverse range of expertise and background for On-Site, Video Remote and Over The Phone Interpreting. If you are interested and feel you meet the requirements please register here to our Main Database. Please click on the “Register Now” box and one of our Linguist Resource Specialist will contact you.
We’re only a phone call away when you need an experienced interpreter within seconds, any time of the day or night. All you have to do is:
- Dial your dedicated assigned number.
- Enter your access code.
- Request the language you need.
You have access to a secure client portal which gives you access to your call activity reports, language reports, surveys and much more.
Akorbi’s video interpretation technology allows you to control interpretation costs while meeting your on-demand interpretation needs. Within seconds, you can connect to a highly-qualified interpreter from the convenience of your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Setting up our video interpretation services at the convenience of your location is easy. All you need is Internet access, a computer or tablet and webcam OR your mobile device. Simply log-in to our completely secure portal, select your language, and wait a few seconds for the interpreter to appear on your screen. With our high-resolution video and audio connection, you’ll hear and see the interpreter as if they were right there in person.
With Akorbi, you’ll get:
- Language support in 3 tiers:
- Tier #1 - 24/7/365 on-demand support in less than 60 seconds including ASL.
- Tier #2 – Languages can be scheduled in less than 60 minutes.
- Tier #3 – Languages can be scheduled within 24 hours.
- Easily accessible online portal through any web browser.
- HIPAA compliant platform.
- Data capturing platform to help you gather intelligence for compliance reporting.
There are times when you need a face-to-face interpreter at your side instead of on the phone or on a computer – particularly when you’re dealing with court proceedings, conferences, depositions or highly complex medical appointments. We’ll help you determine when this is your best option. We’ll also match your needs with a language interpreter who has extensive knowledge of your subject-matter and understands cultural nuances. Our goal is to create a quality experience for all parties involved.
Scheduling your on-site/face-to-face interpreter is easy! Simply log into our completely secure scheduling platform, schedule your request and wait for your confirmation email. You can select from consecutive and simultaneous interpreters in more than 170 languages including American Sign Language (ASL) almost anywhere in the world.
With Akorbi, you’ll get:
- Secure online portal to schedule appointments 24x7x365 and view all appointments scheduled (current and the future).
- Direct number to schedule appointments.
- Reports to meet compliance reporting requirements.
- Email notifications within 72,48 and 24 hours to remind you of upcoming appointments.
- Email confirmation of the interpreter who will provide the interpretation.
- Monthly detailed reports of each appointment.
Translation & Localization
With Akorbi, you have access to a variety of translation and localization solutions to help you meet your global business needs. We’ll work with you to choose the best solution, or combination of solutions, to best support your project and maximize your budget. You’ll be able to choose from the following solutions:
- Enhanced Machine Translations (EMT) – provides fast and inexpensive translations using terminology that is specific to your organization.
- Translation, Editing and Proofreading (TEP) – provides an editor and project manager for final proofreading and quality assurance.
- Translation, Editing, Proofreading and PM Proofreading (TEPP) – includes the TEP process plus a third linguist for in-language proofreading. It ensures the highest possible translation quality.
- Localized Solutions – Akorbi offers localization of printed, digital and interactive materials, as well as multimedia, flash and web services.
With Akorbi, you’ll get:
- Project management and reporting through Akorbi’s online portal.
- Standardized production process.
- Managed review process.
- Translation memory for all projects.
- Terminology management and glossaries.