Are you looking for Health Care Interpreters?
Akorbi’s certified interpreters have vast knowledge of the healthcare and medical industries. You can connect to them in seconds using Akorbi’s proprietary Unified Multilingual Communications Platform (UMCP), which gives you quick and easy access to all our interpretation services, including video, phone, on-site and mobile.
With Akorbi’s UMCP, you get access to a technology platform that’s HIPAA compliant, secure and meets government-mandated privacy laws.
Additionally, Akorbi’s UMCP can help you capture data intelligence through its market survey capabilities. This feature will help you get to know your patients better and improve customer service.
Akorbi’s healthcare and medical interpreters:
- Have a minimum of three years of professional interpretation experience, in addition to formal training
- Are rigorously screened through oral and written tests
- Attend an intensive induction program that includes Code of Ethnic’s requirements and skills required to effectively work as a telephonic and video interpreter
- Undergo extensive training to fully understand the language requirements of medical settings
- Must complete a minimum of three training sessions a year to refresh their basic skills and build their knowledge of the medical industry
Within seconds, you can connect to our experienced healthcare and medical interpreters – any time of the day or night, including holidays. Simply:
- Dial your dedicated phone number
- Enter your access code
- Request the language you need
In a matter of seconds, you will connect with an experienced language interpreter.
With Akorbi’s secure client portal, you’ll have access to everything you need, including call activity reports, language reports, surveys and much more.
The Akorbi Advantage:
- No monthly fees, additional fees or service charges
- Customer and c relations support team
- Language interpreters who have at least 5 yrs. experience
- Access to interpreters 24/7/365 in seconds
- Support in more than 170 languages
- Online call monitoring, tracking and reporting to ensure quality
- Service reviews for performance improvement
- Assistance transitioning from other service providers
- Staff training
Akorbi’s video interpretation for the medical and healthcare industries allows you to control costs and access interpretation on-demand. You can use your current computer, tablet or mobile device to connect to a highly-qualified interpreter in seconds.
All you need to set-up video interpretation services from your location is Internet access, a computer or tablet with webcam access OR your mobile device.
Accessing an Interpreter simply:
- Log-in to our secure portal
- Select your language
- Wait for the interpreter to appear on your screen
The Akorbi Advantage:
- Language support in 3 tiers:
- Tier #1 – 24/7/365 on-demand support in less than 60 seconds including ASL
- Tier #2 – Languages can be scheduled in less than 60 minutes
- Tier #3 – Languages can be scheduled within 24 hours
- Online portal you can easily access through any web browser
- A secure portal that’s HIPAA compliant
- Ability to gather intelligence for compliance reporting
If you’re dealing with a highly complex medical situation, you may need a face-to-face interpreter with extensive medical or healthcare knowledge. You can select from consecutive and simultaneous interpreters in over 170 languages, including American Sign Language (ASL).
To schedule your on-site/face-to-face interpreter, simply:
- Log into Akorbi’s secure scheduling platform
- Make your request
- Wait for a confirmation email
The Akorbi Advantage:
- The ability to schedule appointments 24/7/365
- View all your current and future scheduled appointments
- A direct number for medical appointment scheduling
- 72, 48 and 24 hr. appointment reminders
- Email confirmations with information on the healthcare interpreter partnering with you
- Detailed monthly reports
Translation & Localization
With Akorbi, you have access to a variety of translation and localization solutions to help you meet your global business needs. We’ll work with you to choose the best solution, or combination of solutions, to best support your project and maximize your budget. You’ll be able to choose from the following solutions:
- Enhanced Machine Translations (EMT) – provides fast and inexpensive translations using terminology that is specific to your organization
- Translation, Editing and Proofreading (TEP) – provides an editor and project manager for final proofreading and quality assurance
- Translation, Editing, Proofreading and PM Proofreading (TEPP) – includes the TEP process plus a third linguist for in-language proofreading. It ensures the highest possible translation quality.
- Localized Solutions – Akorbi offers localization of printed, digital and interactive materials, as well as multimedia, flash and web services.
With Akorbi, you’ll get:
- Project management and reporting through Akorbi’s online portal
- Standardized production process
- Managed review process
- Translation memory for all projects
- Terminology management and glossaries