PLANO, Texas – December 15, 2016 – Akorbi is proud to announce that the Leadership Essential’s online curricula, designed and developed for Vital Learning, has earned several awards including:
- International eLearning Association, “Best Mobile Learning” (GOLD)
- Stevie Award, “Best New Product: Managerial Training” (GOLD)
- Omni Awards, “Best Educational Video” (SILVER)
- Best of Elearning! “Leadership Training” (Finalist – announcement of winners pending)
- Best of Elearning! “Softskills Training” (Finalist – announcement of winners pending)
Akorbi was responsible for designing the online versions of Vital Learning’s Leadership Essential’s series, and for making them fully responsive on any browser, so training can take place anytime, anywhere. The curriculum was originally designed by Vital Learning to help the company develop leaders across its organization, and the company partnered with Akorbi to take it to the next level, while also reducing training costs.
The new, customized curriculum includes the following five key differentiators:
- Learning by doing – exercises that enable learners to participate in the learning.
- Behavior modeling & skill practice – includes short scenarios, video and small group breakouts.
- Mobile-optimized, “bite-sized” learning.
- 5 to 8 modules per course with assessments.
- Responsive design.
- Accessible on any browser.
- Skill development over time – reinforcement tools to deepen learning.
- Low cost of ownership.
“I’ve had the pleasure of partnering with Akorbi for more than two years,” said Todd Macey, President of Vital Learning. “Akorbi’s learning services professionals are passionate and highly-skilled, and they deliver (and over-deliver) quality solutions they stand behind. I highly recommend working with Akorbi’s world-class team.”
“Our partnership with Vital Learning allows Akorbi to offer award-winning leadership and management training that seamlessly integrates into any learning management system, so it can be quickly and easily distributed and accessed by team members,” said Matthew Casey, Ph.D., Assoc. Vice President of Akorbi’s Learning Services Division. “We’re thrilled by the recognition this online curriculum has received world-wide, and we’re excited to offer it as a customized training solution.”
Akorbi offers global and multilingual business solutions in more than 170 languages to some of the largest companies in the world. The company offers a full range of language, localization and global marketing solutions, including: professional staffing, translation, interpretation, multilingual call centers, business process outsourcing, video remote technologies, sign language interpretation, alternate formats, transcription, eLearning and eDiscovery. The company holds several certifications including ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003, and M/WBE Certification. For more information, visit www.akorbi.com or call 1.877.4.AKORBI.